Silent Night Liners for Nasal CPAP Masks
Silent Night Nasal CPAP Mask Liners are designed to help prevent air leaks and pressure marks. The liners are "One Size Fits Most" and fit a majority of nasal masks. The Micro Pillow™ fabric protects the skin from moisture accumulation, firm mask lines, and sores due to an overtightened mask. To keep their positioning throughout the night, Quick Stick™ adhesive tabs were integrated into the unique design. Each liner lasts between six to eight days, so this pack of four is expected to last about a month.
CPAP Therapy patients prefer using mask liners with their CPAP Masks, because they prevent sweating and skin irritation from damaging the mask seal. These nasal mask liners from Silent Night are one size fits all.
- Micro Pillow™ Fabric Technology - The Micro Pillows™ act as a series of baffles to significantly reduce air leaks.
- Soft and cushioned.
- Easy to handle fabric resists curling and forms nicely around the mask
- Healthy, clean and safe.
- Reduces nose bridge sores.
- Keeps mask cleaner and reduces mask cleaning time
- Secure the liner to your CPAP mask using repositionable Quick Stick™ tabs.
- Adjust the positioning of the liner by simply removing and reapplying the Quick Stick™ tabs.
- Remove the liner for mask washing and re-attach for use
- Moisture within the mask is wicked away by the liner.
- Unsightly and irritating facial pressure marks are greatly reduced or eliminated.
Includes a one month supply of 4 Silent Night™ Liners for CPAP, APAP & BiPAP Masks
Write Your Own Review